Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 update has been released in Vietnam and is available to download from Google Play Store for Android players. As per the patch notes, the update has added a new Nuketown Russia map, Grind Mode, Cookie Check Kill mode, and more, along with the new battle pass. If you reside outside Vietnam or haven’t received the update in your app store yet, you can install it via APK and OBB files.
Install COD Mobile Season 13 update via APK and OBB Files
The size of the APK file of Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 update is 83 MB, and that of OBB is 1.97 GB, so before starting your installation process, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it and then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download the APK and OBB files of the COD Mobile Season 13 update and locate the downloaded files on your device.
- Click on the APK file and tap on the Install button to start the installation process.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to settings > safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the APK file is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.vng.codmvn.
- Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 update is now installed, and if you want, you can now delete the APK file, but don’t delete the OBB (data) file.