Dead Cells have a number of achievements including the hidden ones. In this guide, you can find the list of all achievements and step by step way to unlock them. There are approx 53 achievements and around 18 hidden ones. The list below includes both of them. [SPOILER ALERT]
All Achievements List And How To Unlock
The achievements are sorted into categories, it is easier for you to identify. There are spoilers below, so read according to your own wish.
All Rune Achievements In Dead Cells
There are around five rune achievement we had discovered in Dead cells. These achievements can be unlocked by killing Elite Guardians.
- Tickle tickle – You have assimilated the Vine Rune
- Location – Promenade of the Condemned.
- How To Unlock – Kill Undead Archer.
- Power – Grow vines from the ground. You can now enter Toxic Sewers and Old Sewers.
- What are you rubbing at anyway? – You have assimilated the Teleportation Rune!
- Location – Toxic Sewer.
- How To Unlock – Kill the Slasher.
- Power – Teleport permanently between mummy statues by rubbing them.
- Here comes a new challenger! – You have assimilated the Challenger Rune!
- Location – The Black Bridge.
- How To Unlock – Kill the Incomplete One.
- Power – Permanently access the Daily Run door in Prisoners Cells.
- Incy Wincy – You absorbed the Spider’s Rune!
- Location – The Slumbering Sanctuary.
- How To Unlock – Kill the Elite Orb Caster.
- Power – Permanently climb walls to access impossible routes.
- La Brute – You absorbed the Belier’s Rune!
- Location – Special Room in Ossuary.
- How To Unlock – Kill the Elite Slasher.
- Power – Ability to permanently destroy the ground by smashing into it when you see a runes icon.
All Boss Achievements In Dead Cells
Dead Cells has around four bosses they are The Incomplete One, The Watcher, The Assassin and The Hand of the King. By beating each of these you will unlock a Boss Achievement. Below is the list.
1). The Incomplete One Boss Achievements:
You can find The Incomplete One at the Black Bridge. You can access it through three locations, Old Sewers, The Prison Depths or the Ramparts. There are two achievements you can unlock depending on the way you beat him.
- The Fat and The Furious – You destroyed ‘The Incomplete One.
- Steam rolled – You slayed ‘The Incomplete One’ without taking a single hit.
2). The Watcher Boss Achievements:
You can find The Watcher Boss in The Insufferable Crypt. You can access it from the Graveyard. Below are two achievements you can unlock.
- You’ve got something in your eye – You destroyed The Watcher.
- Flawless victory – You slayed ‘The Watcher’ without taking a single hit.
3). Blade Master Boss Achievements:
You can find Blade Mater in the Clock Room. You can access it from Clock Tower. Similar to above bosses by killing him you can unlock two achievements below in two different way.
- Blade Master – You have beaten The Assassin.
- The Dance – You beat The Assassin without taking a single hit!
4). The Hand Of The King:
You can find The Hand Of The King Boss in Castle. If you kill him for the first time you will unlock The last Rampart fall achievement, you can unlock the second one if you kill him without taking a single hit.
- The last rampart falls – You have beaten The Hand of the King
- Do you need…. a hand?? Bahaha! – You beat The Hand of the King without taking a single hit!
All Boss Source Cell Achievements In Dead Cells
You can get the first Boss Stem Cells by killing the Hand Of The King boss. You have to beat the boss with one Boss Cell to get the second one, and then with two to get the third and then you have to inject all three Boss Source Cells to drop the final one. These stem cells will modify your difficulty level an
- Surgical extraction – You absorbed your first Boss Source Cell.
- Masterful extraction – You absorbed your second Boss Source Cell.
- Artful extraction – You absorbed your third Boss Source Cell.
- Deft extraction – You absorbed your fourth Boss Source Cell.
All Suicidal Achievements In Dead Cells
There are around 4 suicidal achievements you can unlock in dead cells. These will be unlocked if you kill yourself in ca ertain way.
Suicide Achievement 1:
- They came from behind! – Kill yourself with an elevator.
For this, you will have to find a elevator, jump under it and stand there until the elevator crashes on your head. The elevator won’t kill you once, it will cause a certain amount of damage you will have to try this a few number of time.
Suicide Achievement 2:
- Ohhhhhh! That hurt! – You died with 100 cells or more… That’s gotta hurt!
For this, you will have to die holding 100 cells or great in your account.
Suicide Achievement 3:
- YOLO! Or not? – Cheat death with a beating heart.
For this, you will have to unlock mutation Ygdar Orus Li Ox!. This mutation will restore your life after you die, just activate it and empty your health.
Suicide Achievement 4:
- We’ve all been there before – Do a dive attack… right into some spikes.
This is simple to unlock just dive into spikes, for this run towards and hold S to crouch and then press space in the air to dive.
Survival Achievements In Dead Cells
There are around 6 Survival achievements in Dead Cells. Contrary to Suicidal achievements you go saving your life against odds to unlock these achievements.
Survival Achievement 1:
- Never Fallen – You finished the game with ‘Ygdar Orus Li Ox’ in your possession!
To unlock this achievement complete the game by beating the final boss The Hand of the King. You will need Y.O.L.O mutation active here, but don’t use it.
Survival Achievement 2:
- I like to live dangerously – Against all odds, you finished the game with the Cursed Sword!
This achievement is tough to unlock, you have to finish the game while holding the Cursed Sword. You can die with one hit if you are holding it which makes it bit tough to use in the game.
Survival Achievement 3:
- Up, Guards, and at them again! You finished the game with a Boss Source Cell injected
As per the description you have to complete the game with one Boss Source cell injected.
Survival Achievement 4:
- Finished, without fear. You finished the game with two Boss Source Cells injected
As per the description you have to complete the game with two Boss Source cell injected.
Survival Achievement 5:
- Harder Better Faster Stronger. You finished the game with three Boss Source Cells injected
As per the description you have to complete the game with three Boss Source cell injected.
Survival Achievement 6:
- Let’s get down to the nitty gritty. You finished the game with four Boss Source Cells injected.
As per the description you have to complete the game with four Boss Source cell injected.
Miscellaneous Achievements In Dead Cells
There are 10 more different achievements left in Dead Cells that are sorted under this miscellaneous category.
- Slash ! Slash! Slash – You have to unlock 10 weapons.
- Pimp my ride – You have to unlock 10 active skills.
- Please stand clear of the doors – Kill an enemy with an elevator.
- You are absolved of your sins child – Be curses… Survive.
- You have too nothing, elites! – You slayed 100 elits. Badman.
- Speedy Gonzales! – Open your first timed door.
- See, that wasn’t so hard now, was it? – Beat your first challenge area.
- Through the looking glass – Discover your first secret area.
- Hard, better, faster, stronger! – Finish your first daily challenge!
- What? There’s nothing wrong with these – Finish the game with the starter sword, bow or shield.
These are the achievements we know till now in Dead Cells, there can be more and we will update the guide as we found it.