On March 7, EA Sports and the FIFA 21 team released two new special Squad Building Challenges. In addition to the Kevin Malcuit SBC, FIFA players could compete a second one, a Guaranteed What If Player Squad Building Challenge. Players, upon completing the SBC, can receive an untradeable card from the What If program.
So, how should you complete this Squad Building Challenge? Let’s go over the requirements, plus some handy solutions to help you along the way.
How to complete Guaranteed What If Player SBC
For this Squad Building Challenge, FIFA players will only need to complete one starting lineup of 11 players. This lineup, set to the 4-3-3 formation, will need to meet the following requirements:
- Starting players – 11
- Team Overall Rating – Min. 85
- Team Chemistry – Min. 30
Chemistry is the farthest thing you’ll need to worry about with this SBC. Since the minimum is only 30, feel free to find as many cheap goalkeepers as you can to get this done, but within reason. After all, if you get just keepers, you actually might fail to hit the 30 Chemistry threshold. So, try to get at least two or three players that you can actually put at their primary position, just to meet the Chemistry requirement.
For this particular challenge, we recommend getting the cheapest 90 OVR and 88 OVR that you can grab, and then fill the rest of the squad with 83 OVR players.
Here’s one example of a lineup that could help you out:
- ST: Inter Miami CF ST Gonzalo Higuain (83 OVR)
- LW: FC Barcelona GK Marc-Andre ter Stegen (90 OVR)
- RW: LA FC RW Carlos Vela (83 OVR)
- LCM: Levante UD GK Aitor Fernandez (83 OVR)
- MCM: Al Shabab CM Ever Banega (83 OVR)
- RCM: Inter Miami CF CDM Blaise Matuidi (83 OVR)
- LB: Inter GK Samir Handanovic (88 OVR)
- LCB: Lazio GK Thomas Strakosha (83 OVR)
- RCB: Frankfurt GK Kevin Trapp (83 OVR)
- RB: Newcastle United GK Martin Dubravka (83 OVR)
- GK: Leverkusen GK Lucas Hradecky (83 OVR)
Card information via FUTBIN. This challenge expires on March 14.