A new week of the FIFA 22 Shapeshifters promo is now live, and so is a new Objectives challenge. Users can now grind in online play, in order to obtain a 93 OVR player item of Tottenham Hotspur’s Emerson de Souza. Traditionally a defender, Emerson has a new position, as the Brazilian’s primary spot on the pitch, at least as this card is concerned, is in the midfield. So, how can you obtain this card in FUT? Let’s take a look.
How to complete Shapeshifters Emerson challenge
In order to complete this challenge, you must complete four separate objectives. All of these objectives must be completed in the Live FUT Friendly: Shifting Shape. Friendlies are online exhibition matches that have no bearing on your overall record, but you will need to win some games in order to complete this challenge.
To find the friendlies in FIFA 22, scroll over to the Play tab at the FUT hub using RB/R1 and select Friendlies. From there, select Play Online to locate the friendly called Shifting Shape.
The four objectives are as follows:
- Headstrong – Score three Headers in the Live FUT Friendly: Shifting Shape (rewards are Gold Pack and 300 XP)
- Assist Machine – Assist five goals using Midfielders in the Live FUT Friendly: Shifting Shape (rewards are 75+ OVR Rated Rare Player and 300 XP)
- Win in 5 – Win five matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Shifting Shape (rewards are Premium Gold Pack and 300 XP)
- English Throughway – Assist with a goal with Through Balls using Premier League players in five separate matches in Live FUT Friendly: Shifting Shape (rewards are Electrum Players Pack and 300 XP)
Complete all four, and you will receive the 93 OVR Emerson and 300 XP.
The team requirements for the Live FUT Friendly: Shifting Shape are as follows:
- Loan Players: Max. 1
- Countries/Regions: Min. 3
- Leagues: Min. 5
This has Classic Match rules, meaning no Max Chemistry.
Not much stress will need to be put into building a team, to complete this challenge. Just make sure you have some Premier League players in to rack up assists.
This challenge is slated to expire on July 1.