Thursday is a new challenge day in Fornite Chapter 2. A new mission, The Lowdown, has been revealed. There are lots of XP and a new loading screen up for grabs. When you finish eight of these challenges, you will also be able to find the hidden N for the Alter Ego challenge. You can find a guide to help you locate it linked below.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 5 – The Lowdown Mission Challenges
You will find all the missions for Season 1, Week 5 of Fortnite Chapter 2 listed below:
- Search Chests at E.G.O. outposts (0/7)
- Deal damage to opponents while riding in a Motorboat (0/500)
- Visit different E.G.O. outposts (0/5)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (0/3)
- Revive a teammate in different matches (0/3)
- Search Ammo Boxes in different Named Locations (0/7)
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (0/200)
- Eliminations at Craggy Cliffs or Salty Springs (0/3)
- Reboot a teammate (1)
- Assist teammates with Eliminations (0/7)
- Search the hidden ‘N’ found in The Lowdown Loading Screen (1)
Most of the challenges are relatively straight forward. Kill enemies with Assault Rifles, helping teammates kill enemies, getting revives, and searching for loot. You might need some help finding the E.G.O Outposts, so click the links above to be whisked away to a guide showing you their locations. We also have a guide to help you find the hidden N, which is the letter that is up for grabs for the Alter Ego challenge this week.
Honestly, it is all pretty quick and easy this week, nothing too awkward like last week’s challenge to damage someone with an exploding gas pump! I find myself being very grateful for that.