Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 is going to be a little longer than expected. This was supposed to the start of Season 3, but it is perhaps quite understandable that the new Season has now been delayed until June 4.
To keep us all occupied until then, there are a whole bunch of Overtime Challenges to complete. They are quite simple and come in three different tiers which will reward three different levels of XP.
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at Pleasant Park (5/10/100)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner at The Grotto (3/5/10)
- Throw Henchmen overboard at The Yacht (3/5/10)
- Destroy Gnomes at Camp Cod or Fort Crumpet (3/7/15)
- Damage players at The Agency (500/1500/10000)
- Collect metal at Hydro 16 or Compact Cars (250/750/1500)
- Search ammo boxes at Lazy Lake (5/15/30)
- Search chests at Retail Row (5/15/30)
- Catch fish at Slurpy Swamp (5/25/100)
- Place top 10 after landing at Dirty Docks (3/6/10)
As you can see, all the challenges are fairly basic, normally involving doing one thing over and over again in a certain place on the map. This will more than likely mean those places become a hotspot for people to try and finish out their Battle Pass before the end of the month.
Most of them are location-based, and we will have guides to help anyone who doesn’t know where some of the less obvious ones are. There could be some more surprises on the way, and we will keep you updated if we find any.
Are the Gnomes and the Teddy Bears really finished with their war? It seems unlikely, so there could be some more missions to complete there.