Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 challenges have just begun, but time runs and you only have a few days to complete at least four of those seven challenges. So, if you want to receive your 5,000 exp prize, you must hurry up.
Feeling lonely? Don’t worry: Gamepur is here for you. Just follow our guides and you will make it. This time we will help you to find the treasure between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato and an Encircled Tree but on our website, you can find all the seven guides.
Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato and an Encircled Tree
In order to clear this challenge, you have to localize the positions of a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato and an Encircled Tree. Then you have to find the chest hidden between them.
How to do it
- Step 1: Land at the south-west of the north-east part of the map (near Wailing Woods).
- Step 2: Find the wooden bridge east of Tomato Temple.
- Step 3: You will easily see the three things you’re looking for.
- Step 4: Find the treasure: it is in the quadrant H4, near two rocks and a bush, on a spot with no grass.
How To Complete All Season 7 Week 5 Challenges
- Landing challenges (step-by-step).
- Deal damage to opponent’s structures.
- Suppressed Weapon Eliminations Challenge.
- Dancing challenges (step-by-step) – Battle Pass Challenge.
- Search Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms – Battle Pass Challenge.
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away – Battle Pass Challenge.
Image Source: GameWith