The holidays have arrived once again in Forza Horizon 5. For four weeks, Mexico will be adorned in a holiday theme, full of Christmas decorations and new challenges to complete. The first week of the Horizon Holidays playlist is live, and it includes a new Photo Challenge and Treasure Hunt. How can you start the grind toward the two cumulative rewards for this series? Let’s take a look at how you can pick up the #22 Extreme E and Ferrari Cali T.
All Horizon Holidays Summer playlist challenges
#Forzathon Weekly Challenges
- Own and drive the 1957 BMW Isetta 300 Export
- Reach 55 MPH (88.6 km/h) at any Speed Trap in Export
- Earn four Stars at any type of PR Stunt in Export
- Earn two Stars at Danger Signs in Export
Complete all four, and you will get five points, along with 160 Forzathon points.
#Forzathon Daily Challenges
- Send a Gift Drop to another player
- Earn six Stars at Danger Signs in any Aston Martin
- Earn 800 team score in a single Horizon Tour race
- Reach 140 MPH (225 km/h) in any Horizon Story chapter
- Paint your vehicle’s hood
- Bank 100,000 Skill Score in any BMW
- Earn 10 Smactus Skills
A new challenge unlocks every day. Players will receive one point and 20 Forzathon Shop points for each of them they complete.
Weekly Race Challenges
- Complete “Make it Rein” event in The Trial (need to make the Hall of Fame in order to unlock – rewards are 10 pts. and 1991 BMW M3)
- Complete EventLab challenge (rewards are Super Wheelspin and 3 pts.)
- Complete Speed Trap challenge (reward is Super Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Complete Danger Sign challenge (reward is Super Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Complete three Seasonal Championships (rewards are 2013 Audi RS 4, Jaguar F-Type, TVR Griffith, and 5 pts. each (15 pts. in total))
- Treasure Hunt – “Drive home for the Holidays in a famously green manufacturer” (rewards are 100 #Forzathon points and 3 pts.)
- Photo Challenge – Photograph the Snowman at the Casa Bella Player House in Mulege (rewards are Car Horn reward and 2 pts)
- Horizon Open – Earn three Clean Start Skills in Horizon Open racing (rewards are Clothing reward and 2 pts.)
First, let’s take a look at where the Casa Bella house is located:
To solve the Treasure Hunt, you’ll need to drive five miles in any Aston Martin. Here’s where the chest can be found on the map:
- Monthly Rivals (Estadio Circuit) – Post a clean lap to complete (reward is 4 pts. – Will only give 1 pt. per playlist)
- Forza EV (Arch of Mulege Circuit) – Post a clean lap to complete (reward is 4 pts. – Will only give 1 pt. per playlist)
Hot Wheels Events
- Complete Drift Zone – Must reach Elite Rank in Hot Wheels Academy to unlock (reward is Super Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Complete Seasonal Championship (reward is Porsche 944 5 pts.)
20 points are needed for the AMC Javelin. 40 points will yield the BMW E92 M3 GTS.
These challenges will end on December 15.