It’s the last week of Series 12 in Forza Horizon 5, one week before Series 13 and the 10th-anniversary celebration of the franchise. This is the final opportunity for users to get points toward the cumulative rewards for Series 12. So, what are the challenges and rewards for this week? Let’s take a look at it all, including a primer for this week’s Treasure Hunt.
All Forza Horizon 5 Series 12 Spring playlist challenges
#Forzathon Weekly Challenges
- Own and drive the 1990 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
- Win a Street Race in GTI-R
- Win a Dirt Race in GTI-R
- Achieve a speed of 200 MPH in GTI-R
Complete all four and you will get five points, along with 160 Forzathon points.
#Forzathon Daily Challenges
- Visit the Horizon Wilds Festival Outpost
- Drive 10 miles (16.1 km.) in a 1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe
- Buy a car from the Autoshow
- Win a Dirt Race in a 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- Earn a Wrecking Ball Skill combo in any Vans & Utility vehicle
- Win the Baja California Trail event with any Classic Rally car
- Earn nine stars in total from Speed Zones while driving any Rally monster
A new challenge unlocks every day. Players will receive one point and 20 Forzathon Shop points for each of them they complete.
Weekly Race Challenges
- Complete “Off the Beaten Track” event in The Trial (need to make the Hall of Fame in order to unlock – rewards are 10 pts. and #65 911 Desert)
- Complete EventLab challenge (rewards are a Clothing reward and 3 pts.)
- Complete Seasonal Playground Games challenge (rewards are 1999 GSR Lancer and 3 pts.)
- Complete Drift Zone challenge (rewards are Super Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Complete Speed Zone challenge (rewards are Super Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Complete Danger Sign challenge (rewards are Super Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Complete three Seasonal Championships (rewards are 1977 Ford Escort, 2005 Subaru WRX, Nissan Pulsar, and 5 pts. each (15 pts. in total))
- Treasure Hunt – “Victory awaits whoever can brave the Dirt with a rallying cry of nostalgia” (rewards are 100 #Forzathon points and 3 pts.)
- Photo Challenge – Photograph the 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR at the Horizon Wilds Outpost Outpost (rewards are a Clothing reward and 2 pts)
- The Eliminator – Finish 30th or better (rewards are Forza Link and 2 pts.)
To complete this Treasure Hunt, you will need to use a car that is categorized as a Retro Rally. Then, win a traditional Dirty race to unlock the Treasure Chest on the map.
- Monthly Rivals (Bola Ocho Circuit) – Post a clean lap to complete (reward is 4 pts.)
- Forza EV (Emerald Circuit) – Post a clean lap to complete (reward is 4 pts.)
Hot Wheels Events
- Complete Danger Zone – Must reach Elite Rank in Hot Wheels Academy to unlock (rewards are Super Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Complete Seasonal Championship (rewards are 2011 Subaru WRX and 5 pts.)
20 points are needed for the Nissan Sentra. 40 points will yield the Ferrari 512TR.
These challenges will end on October 13.