In Warframe, Earth has a day and night cycle. You need to know this cycle while farming specific resources to make Apothics because plants spawn during particular parts of the cycle. It can make farming plants difficult because you need to load into an Earth mission and see what time of day it is to know what’s available.
A much easier way to check is to use websites like Deathsnack’s Stuff, or Warframe Hub. Both sites give you essential information without loading into the game. They show you the Earth Cycle, Cetus Cycle, Vallis Cycle, any current events, Invasions, Nightwave missions, and much more.
An important thing to keep in mind is Cetus does not share a day and night cycle with Earth, despite being close. The Cetus cycle applies only to Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon, while the Earth Cycle applies to all other nodes on Earth.
Below, you will find a list of the Apothics and the resources that you need to make them:
- Dusklight Sarracenia is in the swampy waters of the Grineer Shipyard Missions. (Ceres)
- Moonlight Dragonlilies is at nighttime in Grineer Forest missions. (Earth)
- Sunlight Threshcones is during the daytime in Grineer Forest missions. (Earth)
- Moonlight Jadeleaf spawns during the nighttime on Grineer Forest missions. (Earth)
- Ruk’s Claw generates on the Grineer Settlement tilesets on Mars.
- Lunar Pitcher spawns on the Orokin Moon tilesets on Lua.
- Sunlight Jadeleaf generates in the Grineer Forest tileset on Earth, in water areas during the day.
- Frostleaf is on Corpus Outpost tilesets on Venus, usually near cliffs.
- Vestan Moss is on the Grineer Asteroid tileset on Mercury.