One of the challenges in the first week of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 is to make a Hunter’s Cloak. A new crafting system has been added to the game, and the Hunter’s Cloak is just one of many items you can make.
To make a Hunter’s Cloak, you will need to track down some animals on the map. Boars, chickens, and wolves have all been added to the map and can be found in forested areas. They are normally not hanging out near the named locations or built-up areas, so stick to the wooded areas to find them.
When you kill them, they will drop resources like meat and bones that you can pick up. When you have some meat, and two bones, open your inventory and then select the craft tab. Click on the piece of meat and a recipe for the Hunter’s Cloak will appear. Select it, then choose the Craft option to make it and wrap up the challenge.
The Hunter’s Cloak will then appear in your Toolbar, and you can put it on by holding the relevant button to use the item. Remember, you will need two bones and one meat to make it, so keep hunting animals until you get all the drops that you need.
You can find the rest of the Week 1 challenges below:
- Find Golden Artifacts near the Spire (0/3) – 24,000 XP
- Investigate an anomaly detected at Lazy Lake – 24,000 XP
- Craft a Hunter’s Cloak (01) – 24,000 XP
- Collect mechanical parts from vehicles, trailers, buses, or tractors (0/5) – 24,000 XP
- Hunt Wildlife (0/5) – 24,000 XP
- Legendary Challenge – Craft Items (0/3) – 35,000 XP