One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 is to deliver a truck to Sunflowers Farm. You can find Sunflowers farm almost directly north of Colossal Coliseum, and slightly to the southwest of Steamy Stacks. It is also commonly referred to as the Orchard.
You will need to find a truck, but thankfully there are numerous potential spawn points for this. We have marked some of them on the map below. These are not guaranteed, but between all the locations you should be able to find a truck in any match.
All you need to do is hop in the truck, then drive it to Sunflower’s Farm, marked on the map below by the red square. When you get within a certain distance of it, the challenge will be complete.
Once this is done, you are free to move on to another challenge, or just play out the match as you see fit. The general area around the Orchard is pretty good for loot, so it’s not a bad idea to get this challenge finished early and then loot up here.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 challenges below:
- Destroy Apple and Tomato produce boxes at the Orchard Farmers Market (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Drive a car through the cornfield at Steel Farm (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deliver a truck to Sunflower’s Farm (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Do damage with pistols – (0/250) – 20000 XP
- Collect Gold Bars (0/100) – 20000 XP
- Blow up a gas pump (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Distance traveled while gliding (0/3500) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Eat fish (10,20,30,40,50) – 55000 XP – 22000 XP