One of the challenges in Fortnite for Week 8 of Chapter 2 Season 5 is to drive a car through a cornfield at Steel Farm. The first thing you will need to know is where to find Steel Farm. You can find it on a patch of land near the bend in the river to the northeast of Colossal Coliseum.
There is a gas station directly below it, although this rarely has any cars spawn at it, so won’t be too much help. You are better off dropping into the carpark at Steamy Stacks from the Battle Bus, as there are always some vehicles there.
Grab a 4×4, then make your way down and road and cut across the river to Steel Farm. All you need to do is destroy some of the corn with the car and the challenge will be complete.
There isn’t really much loot to be had at Steel Farm, so when the challenge is over you should head to a more loot rich area and get yourself some good weapons and ammo for the rest of the match.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 challenge below:
- Destroy Apple and Tomato produce boxes at the Orchard Farmers Market (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Drive a car through the cornfield at Steel Farm (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deliver a truck to Sunflower’s Farm (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Do damage with pistols – (0/250) – 20000 XP
- Collect Gold Bars (0/100) – 20000 XP
- Blow up a gas pump (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Distance traveled while gliding (0/3500) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Eat fish (10,20,30,40,50) – 55000 XP – 22000 XP