One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 is to make a Stark Robot dance. It’s a fun little challenge that is pretty easy to complete. You can either make your way to Stark Industries, or any of the Quinjet landing sites that will appear at the areas marked by blue smoke at the start of each round.
Stark Industries is a new POI that was added to the map in Week 3, and you can find it resting on top of where Frenzy Farms used to be in the northeast corner of the map.
Drop into your preferred site, then find a Stark Robot. At Quinjet sites they will be patrolling the general area in groups of five, and at Stark Industries they can be found both inside and outside the buildings.
Shoot one until it is knocked down, then run up to it and interact with it using the prompted button. It will take a second, but once it is hacked it will stand back up and shoot any players or bots in the area, as it now fights for you. If you start a dance emote while you are near one of these friendly robots, it will start to dance with you. That’s it, challenge complete.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 challenges below:
- Search chests at Doom’s Domain (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty corner in less than four minutes without getting out (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming ring at Salty Springs (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500) – 25,000 XP