It is Week 8 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2, which means ten more weekly challenges. It is the second week of Skye’s Adventure, so this week’s challenges will be the one that gets you the secret mission to get her Ghost or Shadow skin.
You need to complete 18 of the challenges to get access to her secret mission, so be sure to check out last week’s challenges if you didn’t get enough of them completed.
- Search chests at landmarks (0/10)
- Eliminate players with SMGs from within 15 meters (0/3)
- Hit 5 consecutive weak points while harvesting materials (0/3)
- Fly a Choppa under the purple, red and blue steel bridges
- Stoke a Campfire, consume a Foraged Apple, consume a Foraged Mushroom
- Land at the Shark and visit The Agency in the same match
- Hit pistol headshots on players or henchmen
- Search Skye’s Sword in a Stone found in high places (0/5)
- Block Damage with a Kingsman (0/200)
- Bounce on Crash Pads in different matches (0/3)
It’s a reasonably easy week of challenges, but as always, we will have guides for the more difficult ones, or location-based challenges, when they go live in the game.
As we said, finishing 18 of them will get you access to Skye’s secret mission, and we will have a guide for that as soon as we are able. After this, it’s on to Midas, the last agent in the bunch, and we might find out who is winning between Ghost and Shadow based on further map changes.