One of Fortnite’s challenges this week is to stoke a campfire, consume a foraged apple, and consumer a foraged mushroom in one match. It is part of the second week of Skye’s Adventure and will be one of the 18 challenges that you need to complete to get access to her secret mission.
When you complete the secret mission, you will be able to pick between a Ghost or Shadow style skin for Skye.
The thing that makes this challenge awkward is that you need to do all three things in one match. There is a good spot to visit to get it done, but it might be a little dangerous.
Weeping Woods, and the surrounding area, will contain everything you need, and they are all quite close together. The map below will show you where each one is.
The mushroom can be found on the hill just after the purple bridge between Weeping Woods and the start of Slurpy Swamp. Then, right down the hill, you can find the campfire in the main recreational area. Now, it is al little bit of a trek to the apple, so keep an eye out for enemies as you head to it. You will also need to be missing some health to eat the apple, so grab some materials on the way in case you need to build some ramps to get some self-inflicted damage.
You can find screenshots of all the individual locations below.
You can find all the challenges for this week below:
- Search chests at landmarks (0/10)
- Eliminate players with SMGs from within 15 meters (0/3)
- Hit 5 consecutive weak points while harvesting materials (0/3)
- Fly a Choppa under the purple, red and blue steel bridges
- Stoke a Campfire, consume a Foraged Apple, consume a Foraged Mushroom
- Land at the Shark and visit The Agency in the same match
- Hit pistol headshots on players or henchmen
- Search Skye’s Sword in a Stone found in high places (0/5)
- Block Damage with a Kingsman (0/200)
- Bounce on Crash Pads in different matches (0/3)