The second week of Skye’s Adventure has arrived in Fortnite, which means 10 new challenges to complete, lots of XP to earn, and a chance to get her Ghost or Shadow style. One of this week’s challenges is to fly a Choppa under the Purple, Red, and Blue steel bridges that can be found in the game.
If you complete 18 of the challenges that have arrived in-game as part of Skye’s Adventure, you will unlock her secret mission and will be able to pick which additional style you want.
The first thing you will need for this challenge is a Choppa. They are scattered all over the map, so competition to get one hopefully won’t be too fierce. You can find all the locations that have a Choppa marked on the map below.
We would suggest going for the one on the rig for this challenge. It is a pretty quiet place this late in the season, as players seem to have most of their challenges that bring them here already done. You can grab the chopper, then head straight for the first bridge.
You will find the location of all three bridges marked on the map below.
You can quickly fly to Slurpy Swamp and fly under the purple bridge, then up to the red bridge north of Salty Springs, and finally to the blue bridge to the east of Pleasant Park.
You need to fly under the bridges, so be careful not to take too much damage, and be on the lookout for enemies who will happily try to shoot you out of the sky.
You can find all of this week’s challenges below:
- Search chests at landmarks (0/10)
- Eliminate players with SMGs from within 15 meters (0/3)
- Hit 5 consecutive weak points while harvesting materials (0/3)
- Fly a Choppa under the purple, red and blue steel bridges
- Stoke a Campfire, consume a Foraged Apple, consume a Foraged Mushroom
- Land at the Shark and visit The Agency in the same match
- Hit pistol headshots on players or henchmen
- Search Skye’s Sword in a Stone found in high places (0/5)
- Block Damage with a Kingsman (0/200)
- Bounce on Crash Pads in different matches (0/3)