One of the new challenges in Fortnite this week is to search Skye’s Sword in a Stone found in high places. It’s an unusual one, with no real clues about where you need to go. It’s also a little bit of a strange theme, but Skye is a bit different from all the other agents, so that’s okay.
Don’t forget; you need to finish 18 of Skye’s challenges to get access to her secret mission that will allow you to pick her Ghost or Shadow style. All you need to do is find the Sword in a Stone, then interact with them to search them. They are pretty spread out, so you might not be able to get them all in one round, but the good news is that you don’t have to.
Sword in the Stone #1
This Sword in a Stone can be found to the north of Lazy Lake in grid F5.
Sword in the Stone #2
This Sword in a Stone can be found to the west of Pleasant Park in grid C2.
Sword in the Stone #3
This Sword in the Stone can be found to the north of Risky Reels, across the river in grid E3.
Sword in the Stone #4
This Sword in a Stone can be found near the Grotto in grid H5.
Sword in the Stone #5
This Sword in a Stone can be found near the Radio Tower in grid F2.
Sword in a Stone #6
This Sword can be found on a large jutting rock in the sea to the west of Sweaty Sands in grid A4.
Sword in a Stone #7
This Sword in a Stone can be found near Coral Cove, in grid A2.
Sword in the Stone #8
This Sword in a Stone can be found to the East of Holly Hedges in grid B5.
Sword in the Stone #9
This can be found in the hilly section to the east of Weeping Woods, in grid E6.
Here are the rest of this week’s challenges:
- Search chests at landmarks (0/10)
- Eliminate players with SMGs from within 15 meters (0/3)
- Hit 5 consecutive weak points while harvesting materials (0/3)
- Fly a Choppa under the purple, red and blue steel bridges
- Stoke a Campfire, consume a Foraged Apple, consume a Foraged Mushroom
- Land at the Shark and visit The Agency in the same match
- Hit pistol headshots on players or henchmen
- Search Skye’s Sword in a Stone found in high places (0/5)
- Block Damage with a Kingsman (0/200)
- Bounce on Crash Pads in different matches (0/3)