Eevee has multiple transformations, and you can capture many of them in Pokémon Go. How you go about evolving Eevee into those Pokémon varies. But if you break it down and think about it, which of these transformations is the best one?
The Eevee evolutions do vary in stats. Let’s share how those stats vary from each other.
- Flareon: Max CP – 3,029, attack – 206, defense – 153, stamina – 140
- Vaporeon: Max CP – 3,114, attack – 173, defense – 139, stamina – 230
- Jolteon: Max CP – 2,888, attack – 195, defense – 155, stamina – 140
- Espeon: Max CP – 3,170, attack – 218, defense – 150, stamina – 140
- Umbreon: Max CP – 2,137, attack – 111, defense – 201, stamina – 182
- Leafeon: Max CP – 2,944, attack – 182, defense – 184, stamina – 140
- Glaceon: Max CP – 3,126, attack – 199, defense – 173, stamina – 140
When you round out all of the stats, Espeon has the highest CP among them and has the highest attack, with Umbreon having the highest defense and Vaporeon having the highest stamina.
For those purely wanting to use an Eevee evolution for PvP, the best of the evolutions is Glaceon, followed by Umbreon. These two are excellent in PvP, and that’s primarily being used for the Ultra League. If you consider using them in the Great League, you want to use Umbreon, as many others don’t come close. To make sure they truly shine, build Glaceon with the fast attack ice shard, and then charge attacks avalanche and icy wind. For Umbreon, build them with the fast attack snarl, followed by the charge moves foul play and last resort. Those are the best movesets for those Pokémon.
If we break away from the Battle League, each Pokémon is decent to use in raids, but you need to align them with their best match-ups, broken down by typing. They’ll also be solid picks, so never count them out when battling in raids or using them in Gym battles.
So if you can, try to evolve Eevee near a glacial lure, and you’ll be able to receive your Glaceon for the Ultra League. On the other hand, the defensive Umbreon is also a great choice.