Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 3 see’s Iron Man arrive on the map as a new boss, in the Stark Industries POI. As one of the Week 3 challenges, you will need to eliminate him three times. Iron Man is no joke, armed without powerful laser beams that will cut you down to size pretty quickly if you get too cocky.
First, you will need to know where Stark Industries is, and you can find it marked on the map below. This new POI just arrived in the game today, so it is a hotspot for players right now.
After multiple drops, the most common place to find Tony Stark is in the large multistory building with the solar panels on the roof. He likes to hang around on the second floor, in the main room just below the solar panels. You do need to be careful, however, as he normally has a few Stark Robots in there with them, and the combined fire can be a lot to deal with.
On top of that, you will also need to worry about the other players, and there will be a lot of them hanging around this area today, so best of luck being the one to land the killing blow on Iron Man.
You can find the rest of the Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 3 challenges below:
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Eliminations at Retail Row (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Collect Wood from Weeping Woods (0/500) – 25,000 XP
- Visit Panther’s Prowl (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Deal damage with exploding gas pumps or gas cans (0/250) – 25,000 XP
- Place Fire Traps (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Eliminate Iron Man at Stark Industries (0/3) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Misty Meadows (0/500) 25,000 XP