One of the challenges in Fortnite for Week 7 of Chapter 2 Season 6 is to collect meat and peppers. Both of them are pretty easy to find, if you know where to look. You only need to get five meat or peppers, so can get this wrapped up in a single match if you get lucky.
There are a couple of prime locations that you can check for each of these items, which should help you wrap it up in no time.
Meat can be obtained from any animal in the game by hunting Chicken, Raptors, Boars, or Wolves. The easiest place to farm some quickly is from a small field on the south side of Colossal Crops. Here, you can find three boars that are guaranteed spawns in every match. You should be able to get two to three pieces of meat by eliminating the animals.
Any animal that you happen to find during a match will also work, and they can be found all over the map.
Peppers can be found in a number of different locations that spawn the small produce boxes that you can search. Gas stations, the kitchen’s of restaurants like Durr Burger and Pizza Pit, and the farmers market at the Orchard are all great places to search.
You can find the rest of the Week 7 challenges below:
- Makeshift weapon elimination (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Primal weapon elimination (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Mechanical weapon elimination (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Mark weapons of different rarity (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Collect meat or peppers (0/5) – 24000 XP
- Consume Foraged Items (0/3) – 24000 XP
- Hunt Raptors (0/2) – 24000 XP
- Legendary quest – damage opponents (2500, 5000, 7500, 10000, 12500) – 35000XP to 24500 XP