One of the Operation Snowdown challenges is to dance at different Holiday Tree locations in Fornite. These are spread all over the map, so it is unlikely you will be able to get them all in one match, but the good news is that you don’t have to. You have about two weeks to finish up these challenges.
Below, you can find a map of all the Holiday Tree locations. They are very easy to spot in the game, being quite tall and covered in lights. When you get there, just bust a move and then wait for the challenge to tick up by one. You need to dance at different trees, you cannot just spam a dance in front of the same tree.
Oddly enough, there are none on the south side of the island, or at least none that we have been able to find yet. We will update the above map if we discover any more.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Operation Snowdown challenges below:
- Visit different Snowmando outposts (0/5) – 10000XP
- Deal damage with Lever Action Rifle (0/100) – 10000XP
- Complete Operation Snowdown Quests (0/9) – Snowmando Skin
- Complete Operation Snowdown Quests 0/12 – Frost Squad Skin
- Dance at different Holiday trees (0/5) – 10000XP
- Search chests at Snowmando outposts (0/5) – 10000XP
- Place Top 10 with friends in squads (0/3) – 20000XP
- Destroy Nutcracker statues (0/5) – 10000XP
- Travel 5,000 meters in X-4 Stormwings (0/5000) – 10000XP
- Shoot down opponent structures with X-4 Stormwings (0/10) – 20000XP
- Collect Gold Bars (0/100) – 10000XP
- Catch a Snowy Flopper 0/1 – 10000XP
- Revive a player in different matches (0/3) – 20000XP
- Hide inside a Sneaky Snowmando in different matches (0/3) – 10000XP
- Play duo/squads with friends (0/5) – 20000XP
- Stoke a campfire (0/2) – 10000XP
- Deal damage at Snowmando outposts (0/250) – 10000XP
- Use Chiller Launcher to apply ice feet to opponents (0/10) – 20000XP