One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 7 is to visit houses in Slurpy Swamp. This area of the map is well known for the Slurp factory, and the swamp, but not really for houses. There are some in the area that you can visit, if you know where to look.
You will need to visit three houses in total, and you can find them all in the western portion of Slurpy Swamp, right on the coast. Just go directly west of the factory and you will come to a small, strange village with an ususual statue in the center.
All you need to do is go inside any three of the houses and you will wrap up this quest. It is certainly an unusual one, and not like anything we have had to do in the game before.
Big Chuggus will be hanging out down in this area, so speak to him to add him to your collection if he has never been here before in one of your games.
You can find the rest of this week’s challenges below:
- Visit Houses in Slurpy Swamp in one match (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Collect Books from Holly Hedges and Sweaty Sands (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Consume Shield Potions (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Slurp Barrels (0/10) – 20000 XP
- Search Chests in Slurpy Swamp (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Gain Max Shields in a Single Match (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Eliminations with Zero Shield (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quests – Damage Opponents in Vehicles (500/1000/1500/2000/2500) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP