One of the challenges in Fortnite this week is to collect book from Holly Hedges and Sweaty Sands. We don’t know who wants these books, only that they are a hot commodity right now. You will need to find five books in total, and you can find the locations of them on the maps below.
There are two maps, one for Holly Hedges and one for Sweaty Sands. There are also invdividual screenshots and descriptions for each book, to make them easier for you to find.
The first book can be found in the house beisde the large tree at the northwest of town. It is on the floor beside a bookshelf in the first room of the house.
Book two can be found in the gray house to the left of the first location. Go inside the go right, and through the door to the right again, and you will find the book on the floor in the corner.
In the bottom right of Holly Hedges you can find the third book in that house, in between the fireplace and the wall.
In the middle of Sweaty Sands you can find the first book in the house to the right of the trailer park. Go in the front door, and the book is lying on the ground beside a bed.
The final book can be found in the next blue house in the same row as the first book. Go in the door and you will find it on the floor beside a small bookshelf.
You can find the rest of this week’s challenges below:
- Visit Houses in Slurpy Swamp in one match (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Collect Books from Holly Hedges and Sweaty Sands (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Consume Shield Potions (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Slurp Barrels (0/10) – 20000 XP
- Search Chests in Slurpy Swamp (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Gain Max Shields in a Single Match (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Eliminations with Zero Shield (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quests – Damage Opponents in Vehicles (500/1000/1500/2000/2500) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP