Patch 1.05 Changelog - Monster Hunter World
Monster Hunter: World, the game which took the Xbox One players by storm and has become the fan favorite. The game even beat PUBG on Xbox One to become the top paid game. The game has an equally active player base and development team, as the latest update, version 1.05 is now available for download.
Patch 1.05 Changelog: Here what has changed and what has been added.
Squads (PlayStation 4): Squad Play is now available on PS4.
- Fixed an issue where the error message "Failed to retrieve squad information. Please wait and try again." would appear and squad features would not be usable. However, as a result of this fix, players who were affected by this bug will have all of their squad data reset. Additionally, players in squads whose squad leaders have their data reset will also see any affiliated data disappear the next time they log in. We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and ask that you reform squads or reinvite players whose data are lost.
- Fixed an issue where, rarely, uninvited non-squad members could join a Squad Online Session, or squad members could not join one of their own. Squad Online Sessions can still be joined by players outside of the squad via friend invite or Online Session ID search.
- 5 Million Celebration Item Pack
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, decorations would be lost.
General Light Bowgun and Heavy Bowgun ammo changes
- Increased the power of Normal Ammo (1, 2, 3), Pierce Ammo (1, 2, 3), and all elemental ammo (except Dragon Ammo).
- Decreased the power of Slicing Ammo, and reduced the effect it has when hitting other players.
- Reduced the maximum number of Slashberries you can hold in your item pouch from 60 to 30. Players can still use any remaining extra Slashberries if they currently have more than 30 in their item pouch.
- Readjusted the Elderseal calculation for dragon pods.
- Fixed an issue where information on endemic life would disappear from the Wildlife Map when moving about the field.
- Fixed an issue where the assignment "Flying Sparks: Tobi-Kadachi" would not appear on the quest board after departing on a different quest in the middle of speaking with the Chief Botanist just before the quest is first assigned.
Xbox One matchmaking
- Our development team is also working tirelessly on pinpointing the issues with matchmaking on Xbox One. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your continued patience and support as we track down and solve these issues.