In just a matter of hours, Immortals: Fenyx Rising will be receiving the version 1.1 patch, a thorough update primarily slaying several in-game glitches and adding support for its next piece of DLC, A New God. Surprisingly, the PlayStation 5 version will also be treated to additional haptic feedback features.
Aside from these, it will resolve several bugs concerning the game’s fast-travel mechanics and photo mode. Those on Xbox Series X/S will have a fix for saves corrupting after long playtimes, with PC owners bound to spot removals of various audio and UI errors.
The patch is scheduled to drop this Thursday, January 14, at 9 AM ET, 6 AM PT. Here are all of the following changes being made from version 1.1.
- Added support for the upcoming DLC content “A New God”
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and special aspect ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or entering a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Target Switch now work when using the mouse and Keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat action.