League of Legends: Wild Rift 1.0a update has been released officially, and the developers have made some balance changes and other adjustments in the game, and along with this, a lot of bugs have been fixed.
The update has not been pushed out in the app stores; instead, it will automatically get downloaded in the game. The patch notes of the League of Legends: Wild Rift 1.0a update have been released.
League of Legends: Wild Rift 1.0a Patch Notes
- The health has been decreased from 690 to 650
- Health regeneration per level has been reduced from 1.07 to 0.81
(ULT) Static Field
- Damage has been changed from 250/375/500 to 200/325/450
- Silence duration has been adjusted and is decreased from 1s to 0.5s.
- Movement speed of Vayne has been reduced from 330 to 325.
(P) Night Hunter
- Movement speed bonus has been changed from (30 at Level 1) to (15 at Level 1) / (20 at Level 5) / (30 at Level 9).
(2) Silver Bolts
- The damage of Silver Bolts has been changed from 50/70/90/110 to 30/50/70/90.
- Attack Damage has been reduced from 70 to 64.
- Health per level has been nerfed from 115 to 105.
- Armor per level has been decreased from 4.3 to 3.9.
- Magic Resist has been changed from 38 to 30.
(3) Audacious Charge
- Cast range has been decreased from 6 to 5.5.
(ULT) Crescent Guard
- Cooldown period has been increased from 80/70/60s to 100/85/70s.
Although a lot of bugs have been fixed, the developers have mentioned only the major ones.
- Fixed an issue where bots were significantly over performing in Practice Mode.