How to get Meltan and Melmetal in Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu!, Pokémon Let's Go Eevee!, and Pokémon Go
Meltan, one of Pokemon's newest and weirdest Mythical Pokemon, is a huge part of the new Nintendo Switch game Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu! and Pokemon Let's Go Eevee! as it bridges the gap between those titles and Pokemon Go.
By connecting the devices together, you will be able to take part in a series of challenges to grab yourself this Pokemon and use it either on your mobile device or in your next big Switch battle.
This is exactly how to go about getting this Pokémon, alongside its evolution, Melmetal.
- First, transfer any first generation Pokémon from Pokémon Go to any Pokémon Let's Go game. You should then receive a Mystery Box item in Pokemon Go.
- Next, make you have as many Pokéballs as you can hold and a lot of spare time, as when you use that item, a ton of Meltan will spawn in the wild in a 30 minute window, so your going to have to catch as many as possible.
- After 30 minutes, the box will close and wild Meltan will stop appearing. The box will remain in your inventory and will not be able to reopen.
- You can then transfer Meltan to your Let's Go game OR collect 400 Meltan Candy to evolve Meltan into Melmetal in Pokemon Go instead.
- You'll be able to find your Melten in Let's Go in Go Park.
And that's it. That is all you need to know to capture this weird and wonderful Mythical Pokémon. So get out there trainers and do your best!