Destiny 2: How to Get Izanagi’s Burden Sniper
Destiny 2 players, in the last few days, have sweated a lot, trying to solve a difficult puzzle that would have let them unlock the fourth and last Forge (it would have been enough if just one group of players had completed the challenge).
Unfortunately, no one succeeded and Bungie – after 27 hours - gave up, unlocking the forge to let players craft the last two exotic weapons of the Black Armory: Izanagi’s Burden Sniper and Jotunn Fusion Rifle. In this Destiny 2 guide, we will focus on how to get Izanagi’s Burden.
How to Get Izanagi’s Burden Sniper
Crafting this object could be a little bit tricky, so we tell you how to do it step by step.
Prerequisite: got the previous three key
- Step 1: Go to Ada-1 and get the Armor Key Mold that requires 24 Watcher Lenses. To retrieve them go to the Leviathan Raid (in the Nessus destination on the Director). Then you have to open the Underbelly with the 1-5-3-3-2-4-6 code (you have to do it very quickly) and look for an area plenty of Watchers. We suggest you the Engine Room because you can farm a huge amount of them. All you have to do is kill until you have collected all 24 Watcher Lenses (we also suggest you exit and enter the room to make Watchers respawn and clear this step quickly).
- Step 2: for this step you have to collect 200 Glimmering Amethysts. You can find them in bot strike chests, public chests, supply chests and clearing Heroics or strikes. Please, note that Heroics give you 5% and strikes 10% completion each time.
- Step 3: this step requires you to forge the key in the Bergusia Forge at maximum temper. To stroke the forge to maximum temper you have to kill waves of drones (both spawning points are quite near to the middle of the map). Once defeated them, appear a chest that drops the Black Armor Key.
- Step 4: At this point, you can open the Mysterious Box and you can begin collecting objects to craft the Izanagi’s Burden Sniper. The first thing you need is an Obsidian Crystal, which you can get from a rare Ada-1 bounty (it’s time to get lucky, I suppose).
- Step 5: now you have to clear Shattered Throne Dungeon to get an Ascendant Glass Shard (please, note that this dungeon only appears every three weeks and that this week is live, so do it as soon as possible).
- Step 6: At this point, you have to earn Radian Phaseglasses following the mission marker to the Pyramidion strike. You have to do it with a solar singe, heavyweight and extinguish – meaning you don’t have to die at all – so maybe you can call a friend or two to get sure not to fail.
- Step 7: now, all you have to do is fight Siviks, the Fallen Troll in Bergusia forge. He will drop an item called Not a Weapon. Take it, return to the tower and use you’re Hyperion Core to craft the Izanagi’s Burden Sniper.