The Dawning has returned to Destiny 2, which means Eva Levante is once again in her spot in the Tower courtyard, trying to get us all to embrace the seasonal cheer and give sweet treats to each other.
As always, you will need to dive into the game to gather up all the ingredients that you need to make up the various cookies, biscuits, and frosted foodstuffs to complete various missions and bounties.
Remember, these ingredients are random drops, which means you may need to work through quite a few enemies to get them to drop at all. We will be updating this list as the day goes on, removing any older ingredients that are not included this year, and adding new ones.
Dawning 2020 Ingredients
These are pretty easy to find, and normally boil down to simply killing the appropriate enemies.
- Balanced Flavors: Scout Rifles, Sniper Rifles or Bows kills
- Bullet Spray: SMG, Auto Rifles, or LMG kills
- Cabal Oil: Cabal kills
- Chitin Powder: Hive kills
- Dark Ether Cane: Scorn kills
- Delicious Explosion: Grenades, RL or GL kills
- Electric Flavor: Arc kills
- Ether Cane: Fallen kills
- Finishing Touch: Finishers kills
- Flash of Inspiration: Create orbs of power
- Impossible Heat: Solar kills
- Multifaceted Flavors: Multi kills
- Null Taste: Void kills
- Perfect Taste: Precision kills
- Personal Touch: Melee kills
- Pinch of Light: Collect orbs of power
- Sharp Flavor: Sword kills
- Superb Texture: Super kills
- Taken Butter: Taken kills
- Vex Milk: Vex kills