Placed there by Horizon herself for her A Wee Experiment challenge, there are gravity lifts scattered across World’s Edge and Kings Canyon. More have been added each week and there are twelve gravity lifts in total: Six on World’s Edge, six on Kings Canyon.
Note that in order to use the gravity lifts, you must have the keycard gained through Horizon’s mission in the Firing Range.
World’s Edge: All Locations
- Train Yard, at ground-level near where the replicator spawns when it’s present
- Sorting Factory, inside the central part of the biggest building
- Refinery, inside the central part of the biggest building
- Skyhook, just south of the building with the respawn beacon building
- Fragment West, by the multi-layer open building on the west side
- Fragment West, southwest corner of the most northwest building
All locations will be at the central point of the crosshairs. Fragment West is the only World’s Edge location to have multiple Gravity Lifts.
Kings Canyon: All Locations
- The Cage, just north of western side central cage building
- North Watchtower, at ground-level on the southeast side of the tower
- Airbase, out in the open in the northern section of Airbase
- Repulsor Station, Inside the wall at the west-most side
- Artillery Battery, Just south of Artillery, near the small outside building
- Artillery Battery, in the north-most section just outside of the indoor area
All locations will be at the central point of the crosshairs. Artillery Battery is the only Kings Canyon location to have multiple Gravity Lifts.
It remains to be seen if the Gravity Lifts are a permanent addition, or if there will be anymore added. This guide will be updated if anything changes.