Anthem is a game strongly focused on multiplayer, and it is recommended to play it with friends or with other players, but if you want you can also play it in a group of friends or alone. To do this change the privacy of your game. In this simple guide, we will explain the steps to change the privacy of your games and how to invite your friends in your game to have fun together.
How to change privacy and invite friends in Anthem?
Anthem: How to Change Party Privacy
You can change the privacy of your game at any time by just going to the Expedition screen. This screen is accessible by following these simple steps:
- Step 1: Go to the center of Fort Tarsis and interact with your Javelin.
- Step 2: In the Javelin screen you can see the various missions available, and you can select whether to play in Freeplay or accept other contracts. Select the mission you wish to undertake.
- Step 3: After selecting the mission, you can change the privacy of the game at any time using the long menu at the bottom of the game screen. For example, press the P key, and here you can change the privacy between public and private.
If you select a private game, you will have to be yourself to invite people to your game. This becomes useful when you play with friends or alone.
Anthem: How to Invite Friends
Have you chosen private as the privacy of your game? If you do not want to play alone you are obliged to invite your friends, but how?
- Step 1: From the Expedition screen, locate the Team tab, highlight it and select it.
- Step 2: Here you can also see what settings to give to your game, so you’re sure to have it set to Private.
- Step 3: Select the empty spaces of the team members and click on it to bring up the friend’s screen. Here you can see a list of Friends or your Favorites and Recommended players.
- Step 4: Look for your friends, select them and invite them.
- Step 5: After they have accepted the invitation, you will be ready to play and have fun together.
This is all you need to know about how to change the privacy of matches on Anthem and invite friends to private matches. Have fun!