Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) early access version has been released, and players can register for the beta program to test the game’s various features. However, if you are unable to do so, you can download the game via the APK and OBB files. Battlegrounds Mobile India is similar to PUBG Mobile in terms of the maps, royale pass, UI, and other features and comes with shiny in-game cosmetics.
Players can also transfer their data from PUBG Mobile global version, including all the gun skins, outfits, emotes, and more, to Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI). Your PUBG Mobile account should be connected to either Twitter or Facebook to be eligible for this, and after that, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on your device.
- Login with the same account that you used in PUBG Mobile and set up your character.
- The option to Account Data Transfer will appear in front of you.
- Agree to all the terms, and then an option to log in with your Facebook or Twitter account will appear.
- Log in with your PUBG Mobile account, and all of your data will be migrated to Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) in a few minutes.