The Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 public test server is available to download for at least 40,000 players. The test will be running for four days only, running from December 12 to December 16. Before installing the test server, make sure you have around 5 to 6 GB of free storage in your device. The beta server is meant to help stabilize the game for the upcoming update by identifying and eradicating bugs in advance.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 Beta Update download
Here is the direct download link to the latest beta update:
The size of the APK file of the Call of Duty: Mobile update is around 2 GB, and here are the steps to download and install it:
- Locate the downloaded file on your device in the download folder.
- Before installing it, make sure that you have enough space in your device to avoid installation errors.
- Open the APK file and hit the Install button, and the application will install automatically.
- Open the Call of Duty: Mobile Public Test application and you will be able to enjoy the open beta access.
You don’t need to uninstall the standard version of the game to install the beta update. The major upcoming features that are available for testing are:
- Operator Skill: Gravity Vortex Gun
- Scorestreak: EMP Systems
- Tactical Equipment: Gas Grenade
- Weapons: Peacekeeper MK2 (AR) and QXR (SMG)
- Perk: Desperado
- Modes: Grind, 3v3 Gun Fight, Battle Royale Blitz, Hardcore Hardpoint, and Hardcore Headquarters
- Maps: Nuketown Russia, Raid Holiday, Rebirth and Snowboard
Meanwhile, a lot of players outside the US were encountering “Download Configuration Failed. Make sure your device is connected to a network and then restart your game” error while logging into the beta server. After acknowledging the issue, Activision has released the second version of the beta test build that you can download from the link mentioned above. If you still encounter this issue, you can report it to the developers.