Each Tuesday, Destiny 2 receives a weekly update, which will reset the activities in the game, giving us all a chance to earn some more loot. It the day when we plan our week and decide what we will be doing to grab those weapons and armor pieces that we want and get a bit more Power.
What time is the Destiny 2 weekly reset?
The Destiny 2 Weekly Reset occurs at the following times:
- East Coast U.S.: 12 PM EDT
- West Coast U.S.: 9 AM PDT
- U.K.: 5 PM BST
- Europe: 7 PM CEST
Weekly reset details – April 27, 2021
- Altar of Sorrow – Apostate
- Nightmare Hunts – Insanity, Despair, Fear
- Empire Hunt – The Dark Priestess
- Eclipsed Zone – Eventide Ruins, Europa
- Exo Simulation – Survival
- Strike Modifiers – Arc Singe, Brawler, Grounded
- Nightfalls – Ordeal: The Arms Dealer
- Ordeal Modifiers (Adept) – Pestilence
- Ordeal Modifiers (Hero) – Champions: Unstoppable, Champions: Barrier, Champions: Cabal, Extra Shields, Zahn’s Stratagem, and all previous tier’s modifiers.
- Ordeal Modifiers (Legend) – Equipment Locked, Match Game, Extra Shields, and all previous tier’s modifiers.
- Ordeal Modifiers (Master) – Chaff, Champions: Mob, and all previous tier’s modifiers.
- Ordeal Modifiers (Grandmaster) – Scorched Earth, Limited Revives, Extinguish, all previous tier’s modifiers.
- Ascendant Challenge – Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Dreaming City Curse Cycle – Weak
- Crucible Rotator – Control, Elimination, Mayhem, Rumble