Each Tuesday, Destiny 2 receives a weekly update, which will reset the activities in the game, giving us all a chance to earn some more loot. It is the day when we plan our week and decide what we will be doing to grab those weapons and armor pieces that we want and get a bit more Power.
What time is the Destiny 2 weekly reset?
The Destiny 2 Weekly Reset occurs at the following times:
- East Coast U.S.: 12 PM EDT
- West Coast U.S.: 9 AM PDT
- U.K.: 5 PM BST
- Europe: 7 PM CEST
Weekly reset details – September 21, 2021
- Altar of Sorrow – Blasphemer
- Nightmare Hunts – Pride, Anguish, Insanity
- Empire Hunt – The Technocrat
- Eclipsed Zone – Cadmus Ridge, Europa
- Exo Simulation – Safeguard
- Strike Modifiers – Arc Singe, Brawler, Blackout
- Nightfalls – Ordeal: The Devil’s Lair
- Ordeal Modifiers (Adept) – Hot Knife
- Ordeal Modifiers (Hero) – Champions: Barrier, Champions: Overload, Champions: Fallen, Extra Shields, Sepiks’s Gaze, all previous modifiers.
- Ordeal Modifiers (Legend) – Champions: Overload, Equipment Locked, Match Game, and all previous tier’s modifiers.
- Ordeal Modifiers (Master) – Chaff, Champions: Mob, and all previous tier’s modifiers.
- Ordeal Modifiers (Grandmaster) – Arach-NO!, Limited Revives, Extinguish, all previous tier’s modifiers.
- Ascendant Challenge – Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Dreaming City Curse Cycle – Strong
- Crucible Rotator – Clash, Control, Elimination, Rumble