Each Tuesday, Destiny 2 receives a weekly update, which will reset the activities in the game, giving us all a chance to earn some more loot. It is the day when we plan our week and decide what we will be doing to grab those weapons and armor pieces that we want and get a bit more Power. Beyond Light and Witch Queen have added a few weekly activities to the forefront. Light class reworks are tools that all players should be used to conquer the weekly assortment of challenges.
What time is the Destiny 2 weekly reset?
The Destiny 2 Weekly Reset occurs at the following times:
- East Coast U.S.: 1 PM EDT
- West Coast U.S.: 10 AM PDT
- U.K.: 6 PM BST
- Europe: 8 PM CEST
Weekly reset details – June 28, 2022
This week will bring another Trials of Osiris for Season of the Haunted. This season has some new rewards for this late-game PVP activity. Legacy Dungeons and Raids are also rotating each week with new pinnacle rewards.
Season 17 Trials Armor
This armor is animal-themed, and Hunters win the luck of the draw with the unique monkey-themed armor set.
Falcons Chase Sparrow
This new sparrow is a sweet-looking ride, but you must go flawless to have a chance at this. Flawless is earned with seven straight victories without a loss on any given Trials card. Trials will also have two additional weapons to focus and earn as well.
Pinnacle Weekly Reset Activities
These weekly activities will focus on recent game content and seasonal offerings. These activities provide pinnacle and powerful rewards which will help you level up quickly. Grandmaster difficulty will open on July 5.
Nightfall Strike: The Arms Dealer
Nightfall modifiers vary by difficulty. These are the difficulties and the modifiers for this week’s Nightfall ordered from easiest difficulty to hardest.
Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept Modifiers
- Scorched Earth – Enemies throw grenades significantly more often.
- Acute Solar Burn – +25% Solar damage dealt and +50% Solar damage received.
Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero Modifiers
- All of the Adept modifiers listed above.
- Combat Acceleration – All ability cooldowns are lengthened. Rapid weapon damage regains ability energy rapidly.
- Champion Foes – You will face Barrier, Overload, and Unstoppable champions in this strike.
Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend Modifiers
- All of the Adept and Hero modifiers listed above.
- Equipment Locked – Unable to change your equipment after the activity starts.
- Match Game – enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Shielded Foes – You will face combatants with Solar and Void shields.
Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master Modifiers
- All Adept, Hero, and Legend modifiers listed above.
- Attrition – Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of healing Light orbs.
- Chaff – Player radar is disabled.
- Champions: Mob – This mode contains additional champions.
Throne World Activities
The Throne World is home to the Witch Queen campaign and several weekly activities based on the Witch Queen expansion.
- Weekly Campaign Mission – The Arrival Campaign Mission
- Preservation Mission – Enter the Vow of the Disciple raid and learn its secrets.
- Wellspring Activity – Complete the Master difficulty variant.
- Altars of Reflection – Complete Choice and Pact for a powerful reward.
- The Vow of the Disciple Raid – Complete each encounter for a pinnacle reward.
- Master Vow Raid Challenge – Defenses Down challenge.
- Vox Obscura – Defeat power Cabal and champions in this mission for a pinnacle reward.
Season of the Haunted Activities
Season of the Haunted brings the Leviathan ship as a seasonal focal point. This location is home to a new public event and hosts a weekly seasonal story mission. The Duality dungeon takes place on this mysterious derelict vessel.
- Nightmare Containment – Defeat Nightmare bosses and bind Vestiges of Dread to earn a powerful reward.
- Weekly Seasonal Sever Story Mission – Resolve is the new story mission for this week.
- Duality Dungeon – Each encounter and the final boss will reward a pinnacle on the first clear.
Destiny 2: 30th Anniversary Expansion Activities
The Eternity location is home to Xur and the majestic but mysterious Starhorse. Several exotic quests and armor sets which celebrate Bungie’s history are hidden away amongst Xur’s treasure trove.
- Dares of Eternity – Complete three runs for a powerful reward.
- Complete Dares of Eternity with a score of 250,000 or higher for a pinnacle reward.
Legacy Content Weekly activity list
Legacy content includes older expansions and seasonal offerings. The New Light introduction for new players and the standard ritual playlist challenges are legacy content with less powerful and pinnacle gear than recently released content.
Ritual Activity Challenges
These challenges will grant a plus one pinnacle drop upon completion. The Vanguard, Drifter, and Shaxx will offer weekly bounties for each of these ritual playlists. A new crucible labs playlist is active during this week. It’s titled Zone Control.
- Complete three Crucible matches
- Showdown is the weekly Crucible variant.
- Complete three Gambit matches.
- Complete weekly Vanguard operations while your subclass matches the weekly singe.
Home to the Beyond Light expansion and the Stasis subclass. Varik’s will provide weekly bounties that can offer gear and armor from the Beyond Light expansion.
- Empire Hunt – The Dark Priestess
- Weekly Simulation – Survival
- Eclipsed Zone – Eventide Ruins
Dungeon and Raid Weekly rotator
Each week, Destiny 2 will offer a legacy Dungeon and Raid that will drop a guaranteed pinnacle upon their completion.
- Dungeon – The Pit of Heresy
- Raid – The Garden of Salvation