So you aware here looking for Fallout 76 Fire Breathers Exam Answers which is one of the major requirements to complete the “Into The Fire” quest.
One of the major objective of Fallout 76’s Into the Fire quest is that you have to join the Fire Breathers Faction, and to do that successfully you will have to answer few questions (Fire Breathers Exam is one part of that) from the faction, and based on your performance in the exam you will be evaluated whether you are fit to join the Fire Breathers Faction or not.
There are two ways to get Fallout 76 Fire Breathers Exam Answers. Allow me to inform you first the tough way: you can go an search the fire station for slips of paper which has the answers to the questions. The second method is the easiest one, all you have to do is follow the instructions provided below.
Fallout 76 Fire Breathers Exam Answers
PLEASE NOTE: There are fixed (and same) number of questions, but you might not encounter them in the order provided below (including the multiple choices – the might also appear in random orders). There is very much a possibility the third question in the list below might be the first question for you. So just be a bit careful.
Fire Breathers Exam Question 1
The tunnel you’re traversing has begun filling up with a strange gas and you’re without your breathing apparatus. What do you do?
- Light a match to find the source of the leak.
- Get above the gas and wait until it dissipates.
- Evacuate as quickly as possible.
Answer: Evacuate as quickly as possible.
Fire Breathers Exam Question 2
While traversing a smoke-filled building, your breathing apparatus has failed. Which of the following will serve as the best replacement?
- A magazine or newspaper.
- A water-soaked rag.
- Cover your face in plastic wrap.
Answer: A water-soaked rag.
Fire Breathers Exam Question 3
One of your fellow Fire Breathers has been burned. The area is painful to the touch, but no blisters forming. You’ve applied a cool compress. What’s the next thing you should do?
- Gently bind the burn with clean bandages.
- Coat the burn in the dirt.
- Tie a tourniquet above the wound.
Answer: Gently bind the burn with clean bandages.
Fire Breathers Exam Question 4
While exploring a collapsed mine, your team leader flashes their safety light quickly three times. What does this mean?
- Halt in place.
- Retreat immediately.
- Advance further into the mine.
Answer: Retreat immediately.
Fire Breathers Exam Question 5
One of your squadmates has caught a case of Sludge Lung. Which os the following sets of ingredients, when cooked together, can be used as a cure?
- 1 pt. Dirty Water, 2 Fire Caps, 2 Snaptails, 1 Cram.
- 1 Scotch, 1 Cigar, 2 Steaks.
- 1 pt. Purified Water, 2 Ash Rose, 2 Blight, 2 Soot Flower.
Answer: 1 pt. Purified Water, 2 Ash Rose, 2 Blight, 2 Soot Flower.
Fire Breathers Exam Question 6
You’ve stumbled upon a band of Scorch-diseased people brandishing clubs. Which of the following is the ONLY acceptable method of engaging them?
- Charge in and disable them with police batons.
- Fall back and engage from a distance with firearms.
- Sneak up and silently slit their throats.
Answer: Fall back and engage from a distance with firearms.
Fire Breathers Exam Question 7
You’ve captured a Scorched-infected man who you recognize as a childhood friend. What do you do?
- Convince your friend to join the Responders.
- Bring him back to the station for questioning.
- End his life as mercifully as possible.
Answer: End his life as mercifully as possible.