A new week in Fortnite means more map challenges to complete. Just like always, the challenges will send us all around the map, performing various actions to try to get some of that sweet XP so we can upgrade our Battle Pass and get some nice new skins and items.
Each challenge is worth 35,000 XP, and all eight will give us a total of 280,000 XP when they are completed. They normally don’t take all that long to finish up, and the theme for this season seems to be that challenges are going to be pretty basic.
Now, keep in mind that these are leaks right now, and nothing will be confirmed until the challenges go live in the game on Thursday, July 16.
- Search 7 chests at Sweaty Sands
- Get 3 Eliminations at Retail Row
- Use a Firefly Jar or Flare Gun at Misty Meadows
- Land at the Yacht and finish Top 25
- Catch fish at Craggy Cliffs
- Upgrade a weapon at Salty Springs
- Collect Floating Rings at Steamy Stacks
- Search ammo Boxes at The Fortilla
Some pretty simple challenges this week, although some of them involve a bit of RNG, like using Firefly Jars or a Flare Gun at Misty Meadows, as you will need to track down one of those before you head there. The Floating Rings are Steamy Stacks will require a bit of building to get, and Craggy Cliffs is no longer a named location, so might confuse new players.
The good news is that we will have plenty of guides linked above to help you out when these challenges go live in the game.