The challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 9 have leaked thanks to the 13.40 update, revealing what we will all be up to as we try to get that sweet XP for our Battle Pass, and get our hands on more items and skins.
Each challenge is worth 35,000 XP, except for the one where you need to kill 70 Henchmen or Marauders, which is worth 80,000 XP. All eight will give us a total of 325,000 XP when they are completed. They normally don’t take all that long to finish up, and the theme for this season seems to be that challenges are going to be pretty basic.
Now, keep in mind that these are leaks right now, and nothing will be confirmed until the challenges go live in the game on Thursday, August 13.
- Search chests at Pleasant Park(0/7)
- Eliminations at The Fortilla (0/3)
- Gas up a vehicle at Catty Corner
- Stoke Campfires at Camp Cod (0/3)
- Collect metal from Hydro 16 (0/200)
- Eliminate Henchmen or Marauders (0/7)
- Eliminate Henchmen or Marauders (0/70)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows
It should be noted that challenges right now are prone to change between the leaks and the launch of the challenges in the game. We will be updating this list the second the challenges go live to ensure they are accurate, and we will have plenty of guides to help you complete them. We also assume that the challenge for killing 70 Henchmen and Marauders will be one of the new “Rec: 4 Players” challenges.