The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 5 epic quests, legendary quests, and challenges have been revealed. They were added to the files in the 15.20 update, so we can now have a look at them and figure out how we will be earning our XP this week.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20000 XP each for a total of 140000 XP. After that comes a five-stage Legendary Quest where the first stage is worth 55000XP and the four following stages are worth 22000XP each. This means a total of 283000 XP is up for grabs this week, which is a sizeable boost to your Battle Pass.
- Visit Houses in Slurpy Swamp in one match (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Collect Books from Holly Hedges and Sweaty Sands (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Consume Shield Potions (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Slurp Barrels (0/10) – 20000 XP
- Search Chests in Slurpy Swamp (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Gain Max Shields in a Single Match (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Eliminations with Zero Shield (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quests – Damage Opponents in Vehicles (500/1000/1500/2000/2500) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP
Many of the challenges this week are set in and around Slurpy Swamp. With each week seemingly dedicated to a different NPC, it would seem that Big Chuggus is the center of attention this week. Most of them are fairly straightforward, and involve simply playing the game.
There are one or two that will involve visiting specific locations, so you can expect us to have guides ready to go on Thursday when these go live in the game. Either way, it seems that Slurpy Swamp will be a particularly dangerous place to be this week, as so many players will be working on their challenges.