Another week in Fortnite means more map challenges and epic quests to complete. Each week tends to have a theme of messing with a particular NPC, and this week it appears to be Burnouts turn.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20000 XP each for a total of 140000 XP. After that is a five-stage Legendary Quest where the first stage is worth 55000XP and the four following stages are worth 22000XP each. This means a total of 283000 XP is up for grabs this week, which is a sizeable boost to your Battle Pass.
- Destroy Apple and Tomato produce boxes at the Orchard Farmers Market (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Drive a car through the cornfield at Steel Farm (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deliver a truck to Sunflower’s Farm (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Do damage with pistols – (0/250) – 20000 XP
- Collect Gold Bars (0/100) – 20000 XP
- Blow up a gas pump (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Distance traveled while gliding (0/3500) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Eat fish (10,20,30,40,50) – 55000 XP – 22000 XP
It’s hard to think of any other reason to blow up a gas pump or drive through a cornfield other than to make poor Burnout look bad, so it really does seem like he is the target of someone’s ire this week.
As always, we will have linked guides to any of the more complicated challenges above if you need some help. While there are still a few weeks left in the season, it is also getting to the point where anyone who is lagging behind on their Battle Pass will need to start putting the work in to ensure they get all the skins, blings, and emotes that are on offer.