It’s getting down to crunch time in Forza Horizon 5, as we are getting close to the end of Series 10 and the push toward the #58 Extreme E and 2019 RAESR TS. We are into the third week of the series, and that means winter in Mexico. So, what’s on tap for this week? Let’s take a look at it all, including yet another Treasure Hunt.
All Forza Horizon 5 Series 10 Winter playlist challenges
#Forzathon Weekly Challenges
- Own and drive the 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S
- Earn six Stars at Speed Zones in Turbo S
- Paint the car body of Turbo S
- Earn an Ultimate Drift or E-Drift Skill in Turbo S
Complete all four and you will get five points, along with 160 Forzathon points.
#Forzathon Daily Challenges
- Visit Copper Canyon
- Jump 1,000 ft. (305 m) in Copper Canyon
- Earn three Clean Racing Skills in any fully electric vehicle
- Take a picture of any Extreme E vehicle
- Earn six Stars at Danger Signs in any Extreme E vehicle
- Smash 10 solar panels in any Extreme E vehicle
- Earn eight Drift Skills in the Copper Canyon
A new challenge unlocks every day. Players will receive one point and 20 Forzathon Shop points for each of them they complete.
Hot Wheels Events
- Complete Speed Trap – Must reach Elite Rank in Hot Wheels Academy to unlock
- Complete Seasonal Championship – Must reach Elite Rank in Hot Wheels Academy to unlock
Weekly Race Challenges
- Complete “C Class Heroes” event in The Trial (need to make the Hall of Fame in order to unlock – rewards are 10 pts. and 2018 S1 Saleen)
- Complete EventLab challenge (rewards are Emote reward and 3 pts.)
- Complete Seasonal Playground Games challenge (rewards are Jaguar MK 11 3.8 and 3 pts.)
- Complete Speed Trap challenge (rewards are Super Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Complete Danger Sign challenge (rewards are #55 Extreme E and 2 pts.)
- Complete three Seasonal Championships (rewards are Porsche Cayman, Extreme E Yellow Race Suit, #22 Extreme E, and 5 pts. each (15 pts. in total))
- Treasure Hunt – “Copper wins in electric conductivity and is used a-cross country” (rewards are 100 #Forzathon points and 3 pts.)
- Photo Challenge – Photograph the 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S in Copper Canyon (rewards are Clothing reward and 2 pts)
- Horizon Open – Complete a Cross Country Racing Horizon Open Custom race (reward is Porsche Taycan S and 3 pts.)
In order to solve this Treasure Hunt, users must complete the limited-time Copper Canyon Cross Country event. For this event, users must come in first after the three-race event. Here’s a look at where it can be found on the map:
- Monthly Rivals (Tierra Prospera Circuit) – Post a clean lap to complete (reward is 4 pts.)
- Forza EV (Airfield Cross Country Circuit) – Post a clean lap to complete (reward is 4 pts.)
20 points are needed for the 1964 Emory 356 C. 40 points will yield the KTM X-Bow GT4.
This challenge will end on August 11.