miHoYo has introduced a brand new TikTok short video event for the Genshin Impact community. This time, along with many in-game rewards, players will also get rewarded with real cash prizes and Genshin Impact merchandise. The event is based on the Windblume Festival theme, and here are the complete details, including its duration, rules, rewards, and more.
TikTok Video Event duration and Participation details
Genshin Impact TikTok short video event has started and consists of five stages that are listed below along with their duration:
- Video Submission Period: March 18, 00:00 to April 7, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Selection Dates: March 26, April 2, April 9
- Final Judgment: April 8 to April 21
- Results Announcement: April 22 to April 28
- Prizes Distribution: After April 29
To participate in the event, players have to create a Genshin Impact fan video on TikTok based on the Windblume Festival theme and tag @teyvatcurator with the hashtags #GenshinImpact and #Genshinshorts. You can submit the video in any format, but its length should not be more than 45 seconds, and the maximum number of videos you can post is five.
- Gold (5 Winners): 400 USD
- Silver (10 Winners): 300 USD
- Bronze (15 Winners): 200 USD
- Runners-Up (30 Winners): 100 USD
- Random Genshin Impact Character Acrylic Stand ×3
- Additional Genshin Impact Merchandise