Destiny 2’s Season of Dawn is taking over from the Season of the Undying. This transition means a new seasonal Battle Pass, with new in-game activities, and new rewards to earn. If you want to get access to everything the Season of Dawn has to offer, you will need to purchase the Premium Battle Pass. Much like last season, the Battle Pass is two-tiered, giving rewards to everyone, and then separate rewards to those who purchase the Premium version.
To do this, head to the Eververse Store in the game. Once the Season of Dawn is active, after the weekly reset on Dec. 10, you will be able to purchase the Season Pass for 1000 Silver.
People who purchased the Digital Deluxe version of Shadowkeep will already have their Season of Dawn access, so make sure you check which version you bought.
Arriving with the new Season Pass will be the following:
- Instantly unlock the Exotic Scout Rifle, Symmetry
- Play the new 6-player activity: The Sundial
- Exotic Quests, Seasonal Armor Sets, and Ornaments
- New Triumphs, Bounties, and Seasonal Lore Books
- Exotic Emote, Ghost, Ornament, and Finisher
- Additional Season Pass rewards to unlock
While all players will have access to the following:
- Free Seasonal Rank Rewards
- Seasonal Artifact: The Lantern of Osiris
- Help Osiris fix the timeline by restoring Obelisks on four destinations
- Unlock the Seasonal Armor Set: Righteous
- Progress through Season ranks to earn the Exotic Scout Rifle, Symmetry
Remember, your Season of Dawn pass will be cross-save compatible, so you only need to buy it on one platform. Purchasing the Season of Dawn once will get you to access everything on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Stadia.