One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 6 is to consume a Legendary Fish. Fortnite is packed to the brim with different types of fish now, that can drop at different rarities. To get your hands on a Legendary Fish, you will need to go fishing.
The first thing you will need is a fishing pole, and it will help if you can update it to the Pro Fishing Rod. This will increase your chances of catching a higher rarity of fish. Find a fishing spot at a river or lake, and cast out your line. Wait till you get a bite and then real it back in. You will be looking for a Legendary Fish, which is an Orange/Gold color, depending on your colorblind settings.
When you catch the fish, you should be aware that it will do different things depending on the type. If all the fish does is heal you, you will only be able to consume it after you have taken some damage, so try to go for a fish that gives you shields, or thermal vision.
You can find Legendary Fish anywhere, at any time, as it is a rarity and not a type, so just grab any quiet fishing spot you can find and keep fishing until you get one.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 6 challenges below:
- Search 7 chests at Weeping Woods (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get 3 eliminations at Misty Meadows (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Collect 300 Stone From Coral Castle (0/300) – 25,000 XP
- Consume a Legendary Fish (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Consume Foraged Items At Holly Hedges (0/5) – 25,000 XP
- Ride a Zipline From Retail Row to Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Deal damage after knocking an opponent back with Black Panther’s Kinetic Shockwave – 50,000 XP
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Slurpy Swamp (0/500) – 25,000 XP