Fallout 76 is a survival MMO set in the world of the Fallout series. Since the game launched, people wanted to be able to get their own servers, to have a closer experience to what the series had previously offered without running into other players that could potentially ruin the fun.
It is possible to get private servers in the game, but the feature will cost you. If you sign up as a member of Fallout 1st, the game’s subscription service, one of the benefits is a private world that you and seven friends can play in. Only the owner of the world needs to be a Fallout 1st member; the others need to own Fallout 76 to be able to join you.
As well as your private world, Fallout 1st membership comes with other benefits:
- Scrapbox – unlimited storage for crafting components
- Survival Tent – a new, mobile, fast travel point with a stash, sleeping bag, and other important features.
- Monthly Atoms – you will get 1650 Atoms a month to spend in the Atomic Shop.
- Ranger Armor – the Ranger Armor outfit
- Icons and Emotes Pack – unique icons and emotes
To become a Fallout 1st member, visit the official Fallout 1st website. Scroll down the page a little bit, and you will see options for 1-month and 12-month memberships. Click on your platform of choice, then follow the on-screen instructions to pay.
If you opt for the 1-month membership, then keep in mind that it simply charges you every month, and will do so automatically. If you decide you are finished with the game, make sure you cancel it via your Bethesda account.
People who play on Steam can purchase their membership directly through the Steam store.