Probably the most infamous weapon in Destiny history is the Gjallarhorn. This tracking, cluster bomb-dropping Rocket Launcher was known for melting anything the game could throw at you in the original Destiny. After a long wait, it finally makes its way to Destiny 2.
To get the weapon, players will need to purchase the Destiny 2: Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack. The weapon can be obtained as a reward from the questline, “And Out Fly the Wolves,” which can be picked up from Shaw Han upon logging into the game. This new three-player event will feature plenty of new armor and weapons for players to chase, but the Gjallarhorn will undoubtedly be the main prize that people want.
As mentioned above, to acquire this weapon, you need to grab the quest from Shaw Han on the Cosmodrome. Once you have received the quest, you will need to complete the following steps to unlock the exotic rocket launcher.
- Investigate the Loot Cave for Shaw Han. Complete the “Grasp of Avarice” dungeon to acquire a Wolfpack Round.
- Bring the Wolfpack Round to Shaw Han in the Cosmodrome.
- Collect Wolfpack Rounds be defeating powerful Fallen in the Cosmodrome.
- Return to Shaw Han once you have collected enough Wolfpack Rounds.
- Visit Banshee-44 in the Tower to see what he can tell you about Gjallarhorn.
- Banshee-44 will tell you he believes you will find the last component to rebuild Gjallarhorn guarded in one of the Fallen’s old hideouts.
- Once you have found the final component return to Shaw Han and use the tool chest in the hideout to assemble the reclaimed components.
- Return to Shaw Han to complete the quest.
Once you have completed the steps above, you will be awarded the exotic rocket launcher Gjallarhorn. From here, you are free to inflict the wrath of the fallen guardians from which the launcher was crafted to anyone who stands in your way.