The Maiden Beloved Artifact Set is one of the strongest sets for healers in Genshin Impact. Just about every healer in the game will benefit from this set, as long as your primary goal is to actually use them to heal people. Builds in Genshin Impact can get a little wild, so a non-healing healer isn’t as far fetched as you might think.
You can get the Maiden Beloved set two different ways. The first is by farming for it at the Valley of Remembrance. You can find this Domain to the southeast of Dawn Winery.
In the Valley of Remembrance, all physical damage dealt by characters increased by 75%.
The Domain is available at the following challenge levels, and the Maiden Beloved will only start to drop from Dance of Steel 2 and up:
- Domain of Blessing: Dance of Steel 1 – AR 25 – Level 47
- Domain of Blessing: Dance of Steel 2 – AR 30 – Level 59
- Domain of Blessing: Dance of Steel 3 – AR 35 – Level 69
- Domain of Blessing: Dance of Steel 4 – AR 40 – Level 80
- Domain of Blessing: Dance of Steel 5 – AR 45 – Level 90
You can also get a full set of Maiden’s belowed by clearing the first 7 Chapters of the Adventurer’s Handbook challenges.
- 2-Pieces – Character Healing Effectiveness +15%
- 4-Pieces – Using an Elemental Skill or Elemental Burst increase healing received by all party member by 20% for 10s.
- Flower of Life (Maiden’s Distant Love)
- Plume of Death (Maiden’s Heart-Stricken Infatuation)
- Sands of Eon (Maiden’s Passing Youth)
- Goblet of Enotherm (Maiden’s Fleeting Leisure)
- Circlet of Logos (Maiden’s Fading Beauty)
|Maiden’s Distant Love||HP|
|Maiden’s Heart-stricken Infatuation||ATK|
|Maiden’s Passing Youth||HP|
|Maiden’s Fleeting Leisure||HP|
Physical DMG Bonus
Elemental DMG Bonus
|Maiden’s Fading Beauty||HP|