Godfall is an upcoming looter-slasher game from Counterplay Games. You will be stepping into the fancy-looking armor of the Valorian knights, and it’s your job to come between all the things that are trying to destroy Aperion and the surviving parts of the civilizations that call it home.
Equipped with Valorplates, powerful armor sets, the Valorian are masters of melee combat. The game will feature five different weapons classes for you to master, and because the game is published by Gearbox, there is a very interesting reference to Borderlands. You will be able to get and use Zer0’s Sword, but only if you pre-order the game.
If you pre-order the game on Epic Games Store, or the PlayStation Store, you will get some pre-order bonuses, including the stealthy assassin’s favorite sword.
Launch Day Issues
Some people are having trouble getting their Zero blade in game. It should automatically appear if you have purchased the correction version of the game. If you are running into trouble, the developers recommended playing through the tutorial fully, then restarting the game, which should resolve the issue for you.
- Godfall Starter Pack: Get off to a headstart with a selection of empowering items
- Chrome Valorplate skins for Silvermane, Phoenix, and Greyhawk
- Zer0’s Sword Longsword: Unleash the blade of a master assassin from another universe
- Yellow Valorplate skin for Typhon
Unfortunately, Zer0’s sword will only be available as a pre-order bonus, so if you are unwilling to jump in feet first, you won’t be able to get it in the game.
- Adventure across exotic vistas, from the above-ground reefs of the Water Realm to the subterranean crimson forests of the Earth Realm
- Master all five weapon classes, each with unique playstyles and a variety of longswords, polearms, warhammers, greatswords, and dual blades
- Level up, learn new skills and uncover legendary weapons with devastating effects on the battlefield
- Unlock 12 Valorplates: Divine, Zodiac-inspired suits of armor that empower you to shred every enemy between you and Macros
- Test your skills in the Tower of Trials and challenge yourself against the toughest foes and earn top-tier loot
- Fight solo, or alongside friends with three-player PvE online co-op play