Surgeon Simulator 2 is all about using an awkwardly controlled arm to nearly kill someone while trying to perform delicate surgery. The first real procedure that you will need to perform in the beta is giving Bob a heart transplant. Bob is a medical dummy, so you don’t need to feel too bad about butchering him, but we have some useful tips to get through this operation as smoothly as possible.
The first thing you need to do is get into the surgery, so go through the door on the right, and you will find an ID card on a box. Take it back to the door and leave it on the shelf in front of the scanner.
Go inside, and prepare the room for surgery. Grab some yellow and red syringes from the left side of the room. You can get the machines to dispense them by pulling the red handles out. Take two or three of each and leave them on the counter beside Bob. Now, go to the second room on the right and grab a hammer to crack his chest open. The final thing to do is go upstairs through the door near the room that stores the heart. You will need an ID and Bob’s heart to open the door.
Go upstairs and grab the ID from the far right corner of the room, take it downstairs, and put it on the shelf in front of the scanner. You are now ready to begin the surgery.
To complete the transplant, take the following steps:
- Use the hammer to crack both sides of Bob’s rib cage
- Remove the ribs
- Remove the lungs
- Use a yellow syringe to stop Bob from bleeding, and a red one to replace lost blood. Both of these can be checked on the scanner in front of Bob’s head
- Pull out Bob’s heart and place it on the shelf to the left side of the door with the scanner
- Go inside and pull the red handle to dispense a new heart
- Bring the heart to Bob and put it in his chest
Now, the surgery is complete. If you accidentally rip any of Bob’s limbs off, you will need to reattach them for the operation to be successful.