Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, just like other games, has a beta testing server known as the Advanced Server, which the players can join to test the upcoming features of the game. Since it is a beta testing server, there might be bugs and issues to report to the development team. The developers try to fix the issue, and when the beta version gets stable, it is added to the official version of the game.
Join Mobile Legends Advanced Server
- Open Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and go to the Profile section.
- Tap on the Account Settings, and you will see a ‘Test Server’ option on the lower right side of the screen.
- Tap the same, and a pop up will appear asking you to restart the game.
- After you restart it, new additional data will be downloaded for the advanced server.
- If you are playing in the advanced server for the first time, you will be asked to complete the tutorial.
- Once the tutorial is completed, you can now play in the advanced servers of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
There are a few things that you need to make sure of before joining the advanced servers:
- You can only join advanced servers on an Android device.
- Make sure that you have linked your account with Facebook, Google Play, or Vk.
- You should be from the South East Asia region.
- Your account must be a minimum level of 20 or more.
- Good Internet connection is a must, meaning you should have a low ping.